137th Run For the Roses!

OK so maybe it's not a "motor" sport, but being from Montana it's a big sport. Racing, Rodeo and just horseplay.

Moderators: JeanInMontana, rockingmtranch, ShadowPuterDude, admin, MysteryFCM, Owner

JeanInMontana
It's Mine!!
It's Mine!!

137th Run For the Roses!

Postby JeanInMontana » Fri May 06, 2011 3:30 pm

Tomorrow is a double duty race day with the Kentucky Derby and NASCAR at Darlington. Wheeee I'm getting my big TV outta the box by golly. Hell with waiting to move so I don't have to repack it. I want to see the Derby on a 37" TV and in HD if I can! Yeah baby. :yay:

I haven't picked a horse yet, but I love Calvin Borel as a jockey. This site seems official. It has good info and more credible than my first Google hit on Yahoo Sports, where anyone can be the sports writer. Cool idea but....

This site has a Fantasy Challenge link also. Ill get around to checking it out. I am thinking the Derby will run and then NASCAR. Derby coverage starts very early hours before the 6:24 EDT post time. KULR8 News announced last night they would start coverage at 2:00 PM MDT. NASCAR will be on Fox. The 62nd running of NASCAR’s most storied event will take the green-flag at approximately 7:30 pm.. Timing is perfect!
~Think Globally * Dream Universally~Anon
Image Donating any amount helps keep this site alive.

Return to “Horse Power”