WTF Wednesday

My muttering and mumbles. Things on my mind. Whatever makes me need to sound off.

Moderators: JeanInMontana, rockingmtranch, ShadowPuterDude, admin, Owner

JeanInMontana
It's Mine!!
It's Mine!!

WTF Wednesday

Postby JeanInMontana » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:22 pm

Ever have one of those days? Like you decide your way too stressed and you should listen to that CD your therapist made for you back in December and just never have. The one on focused breathing and relaxation? So you get all ready and WMP can't read it. WTF? You take it out and put it back in and it plays, then skips, then stops, starts up again, and then when you're left with your butt muscles clinched and holding your breath 'til you just can't anymore, you realize there is a problem again with the CD. It might have helped, but I'm not sure what is actually said in parts and can only hope I was exhaling and inhaling at the right times.

Not long after that I got yet another phone call from someone I don't like about a topic that has just gotten way to much attention. I was actually threatened to have a forced entry to my house, well it's not my house or I would have simply told the bastard to get . He is the property manager and between the lack of his management skills and the power trip the bitch from HRDC is on everyone is a bit hyper sensitive by this time. I wanted someone I know in the place I dwell, rather than a total stranger. Because I have PTSD and am just kinda freaky that way. Well turns out I do kinda know this guy that will be coming, he's the SOB that soaked all my mail washing down the house last summer and threw it in the porch of a house I do NOT dwell in! WTF!!??? When I started to say this to the property manager, I stopped my self and said OK, but before I could say I will be here and I will be watching, Mr. POS let's loose with " I'm done! So & so will be there tomorrow and you will let him in or we will come in anyway, I'm done. At this point I said, "I am sick of the threats from you and her ie the bitch at HRDC, but he didn't want to hear that and proceeded to yell some more I'm done's. I hung up the phone and cried! He is done alright. He just doesn't know how done yet. She (the bitch at HRDC) is going to get a complaint about him and her boss will get one about her. WTF? I begged this woman to let me deal with all the stuff she wanted done and not contact my landlord. She refused. She contacted him got him all riled then called me and told me shit he said about me and then called him back and said shit I had said about him and stirred up a big mess that never should have happened. WTF?!!

I have a feeling the BFHRDC (bitch from hrdc) was given her position to trim down the program in her district. Today she finally realized my actual date I moved in here and it's two years prior to what she kept repeating. WTF? I had to argue with her about what information she took when she was here. Of course she was saying I didn't give it to her. This woman will get hers someday and if I can help in anyway I am so there! WTF?

I get what I thought was a life saving allowance from SSI and now every other agency of disinformation and cause of distress is out to take every last dime of it and more! WTF? I wonder if I had said "It's an emergency, I need to see someone." to the person at the front desk at Community Health Partners if I would be in a straight jacket and medicated now, or if I would have gotten an appointment with a therapist sooner? I have to wait 'til next Friday. WTF?!! I don't like white tight fitting clothes, but the rest sounds OK.
~Think Globally * Dream Universally~Anon
Image Donating any amount helps keep this site alive.

rockingmtranch
I Have Powah
I Have Powah

Re: WTF Wednesday

Postby rockingmtranch » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:45 pm

That whole thing just, just, well damnit! It f'n sucks for you to get treated that way!

JeanInMontana
It's Mine!!
It's Mine!!

Postby JeanInMontana » Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:41 am

:whp: Yeah it does, and the BadMammaJamma don't roll that way. I may have found something I have been jokingly called my dream house and although it won't be 'mine' totally, it could be my salvation and still fulfill a deep longing. I grew up miles from any town, hell miles from any neighbors. I hated, thought I was disadvantaged blah blah. As a kid I probably was, kids need social contact with other kids. Post menopausal women with chronic illness and conditions do not! Well, OK I need some but I found a house for rent that is at the end of the country lane where no one comes up unless they are going there for a reason! Yes! The local paper describes it as "BEAUTIFUL RANCH cottage. 1 bedroom, large great room, 2 bath includes electric. The woman said the bath was more 1.5 (like I care?) and they are willing to include all utilities for what my voucher covers! The heat is propane (so Hank Hill) which I grew up with! Electric stove, I'll deal with it, if the rest of the house is suitable. It's about 10 miles South of town out in Paradise Valley, up Strickland Creek. I took a cruise with Google Earth last night before it crashed and the views are what I need!
I'm going to try and get out there today to have a look. That will be after the plumber and dry wall people come.

rockingmtranch
I Have Powah
I Have Powah

Postby rockingmtranch » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:32 am

Well damn, best of luck on that house. Sounds near perfect. We're on propane cause the County and our 'little' community clashed heads years ago. "No gas for you" said the gas nazi LOL.

JeanInMontana
It's Mine!!
It's Mine!!

Postby JeanInMontana » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:34 pm

Thanks Rock! I saw 2 places yesterday. One was worse than where I am, the other might be the one. It's a 4 plex on a huge lot well maintained. Radiant heat, no dust or blowers etc. Lots of light and space appliances look new, plug-ins all ovah and grounded too! Upstairs so my view is above all the surrounding houses and towards Wineglass Mountain. Two bedrooms, so I can have a 'den,office,library' room AND a living room. I might even have very small classes for PC stuff for my take a vacation fund The "Beautiful Ranch Cottage" is going to have to have some special appeal to beat this place. It is within walking distance (I think I could make it) of one grocery store and my hair person.

At any rate you should get ready to help move. :rotf:

rockingmtranch
I Have Powah
I Have Powah

Postby rockingmtranch » Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:41 am

[quote="JeanInMontana"]Thanks Rock! I saw 2 places yesterday. One was worse than where I am, the other might be the one. It's a 4 plex on a huge lot well maintained. Radiant heat, no dust or blowers etc. Lots of light and space appliances look new, plug-ins all ovah and grounded too! Upstairs so my view is above all the surrounding houses and towards Wineglass Mountain. Two bedrooms, so I can have a 'den,office,library' room [b]AND[/b] a living room. I might even have very small classes for PC stuff for my [i]take a vacation fund[/i] The[b] "Beautiful Ranch Cottage"[/b] is going to have to have some special appeal to beat this place. It is within walking distance (I think I could make it) of one grocery store and my hair person.

At any rate you should get ready to help move. :rotf:[/quote]
Got the pickup gassed up :-)

JeanInMontana
It's Mine!!
It's Mine!!

Postby JeanInMontana » Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:25 am

rockingmtranch wrote:
JeanInMontana wrote:Thanks Rock! I saw 2 places yesterday. One was worse than where I am, the other might be the one. It's a 4 plex on a huge lot well maintained. Radiant heat, no dust or blowers etc. Lots of light and space appliances look new, plug-ins all ovah and grounded too! Upstairs so my view is above all the surrounding houses and towards Wineglass Mountain. Two bedrooms, so I can have a 'den,office,library' room AND a living room. I might even have very small classes for PC stuff for my take a vacation fund The "Beautiful Ranch Cottage" is going to have to have some special appeal to beat this place. It is within walking distance (I think I could make it) of one grocery store and my hair person.

At any rate you should get ready to help move. :rotf:

Got the pickup gassed up :-)

Good! I still have to convince the BFHRDC she needs to concentrate one what CAN be done not what can't.

Return to “Montana Meanderings”