Swearing Sunday!

My muttering and mumbles. Things on my mind. Whatever makes me need to sound off.

Moderators: JeanInMontana, rockingmtranch, ShadowPuterDude, admin, Owner

JeanInMontana
It's Mine!!
It's Mine!!

Swearing Sunday!

Postby JeanInMontana » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:37 pm

Word of the day = all the swear words and a big ME . I get up and after the flush I hear this hissing sound, I had heard it the other day too but didn't see anything to be concerned about. Today I thought I better look for it since it didn't seem to be going away like the other day. I opened the doors under the sink and water is spraying from one pipe and running a steady stream from another connection. After much struggling I was able to turn off a valve, NOTHING happened! I turned off another valve and same deal. It's Sunday!

I called my sister/husband and got her answering machine. Sister/husband because she is usually who does the stuff that a husband would do and she gave me a ring one Christmas and thought she was ever so clever getting down on one knee.

If I had not told the nosy woman at the only plumbing place in town that will do business with my landlord she would never be back to this house, I could call them. But they are never gonna be back here again if I can help it.
~Think Globally * Dream Universally~Anon
Image Donating any amount helps keep this site alive.

rockingmtranch
I Have Powah
I Have Powah

Re: Swearing Sunday!

Postby rockingmtranch » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:37 am

Wow...did ya get that fixed? Tina is dealing with broken mains at one of her centers.

JeanInMontana
It's Mine!!
It's Mine!!

Postby JeanInMontana » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:51 pm

Yeah part of the plumbing nightmare of this shack is fixed. There is so much more. I just want to move and they can fix it with me gone. LOL I can't stand the smells and dust of construction and they are going to have to do some sheet rocking and painting. The plumber said he thought it needed a dryer to prevent mold etc. I think there is probably mold now. Which could be affecting my conditions, COPD, asthma etc. And I don't like people in my space. If I want to spend the day in my flannel nightgown I do. Can't do that with all this stuff going on. Some guy called today and mumbled so much I don't know wtf he said for sure. I woke up and it was 56 in the house. It's 49 outside! I have tried to get the damn heather going and it's not responding well. I bought a milk house style heater last week and it never shuts off unless I shut it off. :whp:

I need out!

rockingmtranch
I Have Powah
I Have Powah

Postby rockingmtranch » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:18 am

That just doesn't sound good at all. Best wishes is all I can do from here. :(

JeanInMontana
It's Mine!!
It's Mine!!

Postby JeanInMontana » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:05 pm

Yeah gas is too high to come for a visit while they repair lol. Not that I would trust anyone here and me gone.

Return to “Montana Meanderings”