/RANT ON

My muttering and mumbles. Things on my mind. Whatever makes me need to sound off.

Moderators: JeanInMontana, rockingmtranch, ShadowPuterDude, admin, Owner

JeanInMontana
It's Mine!!
It's Mine!!

/RANT ON

Postby JeanInMontana » Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:54 pm

BP OIL I'm sick of these lying SOB's. IMO they declared environmental war on the USA and it's time we acknowledge the first shot was fired. Noting in the companies history is positive. Now reports they were involved in the early release of the Lockerbie bomber, victims from past unsafe working condition accidents had to fight to get what they were owed, lives lost over and over to save money. I've seen report they have cut off some aid already to the Gulf victims. People in past accidents are still fighting to get bills paid from injuries deems BP's responsibility.

They need to leave US waters and stay out! I told my Congressman Rehberg and Senator Testor my opinion and sent an email to most of my list. I think, got a failure notice. But I'm posting it here and I hope people take a few minutes to sign the petition and forward it on. I also posted it to my Facebook Second Life account and probably will my real name account.

We have one earth/nest to live in. We have already shit in it too much, gross negligence and lies cannot be tolerated. Big money and big oil have ruled this company for too many years via the Bush, Bush/Cheney regimes. They still have too much control and are not even American companies!

Subject: Fake photos on BP website

Hi,

BP just got caught posting a fake, photo shopped image of their crisis response center on their website. This is hugely troubling. If BP doctored a picture on their website, what else are they lying about?

I signed a petition urging Congress to launch an investigation to find out why BP faked this photo--and what else they are hiding. Can you join me at the link below?

http://pol.moveon.org/bpfakephotos/?r_b ... x&rc=paste

Thanks!
~Think Globally * Dream Universally~Anon
Image Donating any amount helps keep this site alive.

Return to “Montana Meanderings”