Special Date for Special People

My muttering and mumbles. Things on my mind. Whatever makes me need to sound off.

Moderators: JeanInMontana, rockingmtranch, ShadowPuterDude, admin, Owner

JeanInMontana
It's Mine!!
It's Mine!!

Special Date for Special People

Postby JeanInMontana » Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:08 pm

Thank a Vet today for your right to say what's on your mind and read what's on mine!!

None of us will ever see another 11/11/11 or any of the other triple digit dates except maybe 12/12/12, then that's it for a long time. Vets will be here and have been here show some respect to one and all!! Special recognition to our own Vet in residence, rockingmtranch, Gulf war vet. :urok: I salute you and your service and value your friendship!

Also I want to recognize my family members who served and gave so much more than they got back. Robert C. Lewis served in Vietnam at the height of that 'conflict', gag me on conflict. Agent Orange took it's toll on my cousin and he was never wounded in action, yet to this day suffers from the fact he was there. We poisoned our own and denied it for years. Thank you Bobby for your sacrifice. :hgs:

My cousin who has served in Iraq,and I think Afghanistan, often she can't even say where she is and I have to watch what I say because I am (cough, opinionated) and those who serve are not allowed to have an opinion. Susan Patchen, thank you!

If I have missed someone forgive me I am sick and not on my A game.
~Think Globally * Dream Universally~Anon
Image Donating any amount helps keep this site alive.

ShyWriter

Re: Special Date for Special People

Postby ShyWriter » Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:59 pm

Proud to have served - USAF 1963-1970

Steve..
'Tis the season..

Return to “Montana Meanderings”