U. S. Product Safety Commission Nationwide Recall

My muttering and mumbles. Things on my mind. Whatever makes me need to sound off.

Moderators: JeanInMontana, rockingmtranch, ShadowPuterDude, admin, Owner

JeanInMontana
It's Mine!!
It's Mine!!

U. S. Product Safety Commission Nationwide Recall

Postby JeanInMontana » Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:21 pm

U. S. Product Safety Commission Nationwide Recall 12 Million "Shrek" Drinking Glasses at McDonald's
WASHINGTON, D.C. - The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, in cooperation with the firm named below, today announced a voluntary recall of the following consumer product.

Consumers should stop using recalled products immediately unless otherwise instructed. It is illegal to resell or attempt to resell a recalled consumer product.

Name of Product: "Shrek Forever After 3D" Collectable Drinking Glasses from McDonald's Corporation

Units: About 12 million

Manufacturer: ARC International, of Millville, NJ.

Distributor: McDonald's Corp., Oakbrook, Ill.

Hazard: The designs on the glasses contain cadmium. Long term exposure to cadmium can cause adverse health effects.

Incidents/Injuries: None reported.

Description: The "Shrek Forever After 3D" collectable drinking glass are 16 ounce glasses that came in four designs, Shrek, Fiona, Puss n' Boots, and Donkey.

Sold exclusively at: McDonald's restaurants nationwide from May 2010 into June 2010 for about $2.

Manufactured in: United States

Remedy: McDonald's is asking consumers to immediately stop using the glass out of an abundance of caution. Visit http://www.mcdonalds.com/glasses for additional instructions on how to obtain a full refund.

Consumer Contact: For additional information, contact McDonald?s toll-free at 800-244-6267 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              800-244-6267      end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              800-244-6267      end_of_the_skype_highlighting between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. CT Monday through Friday or visit the firm?s website at http://www.mcdonalds.com/glasses

Note: CPSC was made aware of issues with this product through the Office of Congresswoman Jackie Speier from California.

From here :link: I didn't correct spelling in this because it is a direct copy/paste. :bandnc:
~Think Globally * Dream Universally~Anon
Image Donating any amount helps keep this site alive.

Return to “Montana Meanderings”